Annual HOA Meeting
*IMPORTANT - the Board of Directors is looking to fill the Secretary & Treasurer positions immediately. Vice President will be rotating out in December - position will also need to be filled.
- Date: September 5th
- Time: 7pm
- Location: St. Cletus – lower level meeting room
- What to expect: The Board of Directors will review annual budgets, address community concerns, review upcoming events and look to fill the position of Secretary/Treasurer.
End of Summer | Block Party
- Date: 9/10/18
- Time: 6:30 - 8:30pm
- Location: Intersection of Marbach Way & Court
- What to Expect: We schedule our annual block party in accordance with the City of St. Charles “National Night Out” – a celebration of our city & chance to meet/build relationships with neighbors! There will be scheduled visits from the police, fire and ambulance departments. Our subdivision is on the list for the visit, so you and your children will have the chance to meet our first responders, chat with them about city concerns, or to just thank them for their service. We will also have the return of a face painter, magician, popsicles and more! Planning to attend? The street will be barricaded off so bring a lawn chair, beverage of choice and enjoy the evening! We are excited to see the turnout this year!
Annual Neighborhood Garage Sale
- Date: 9/15/18
- Time: 7am – 1pm
- What to expect: To participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Each homeowner participating can stop by the intersection of Marbach Way and Court at 6am on 9/15 to pick up balloons for their mailbox. The HOA will also place 4 signs throughout the neighborhood to help advertise. If you see a sign in your yard advertising the neighborhood garage sale and you do not want it to be there, simply email the Board and we will relocate the sign.